AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MapWSpace Raster Connection Frames won't disappear

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
554 Views, 1 Reply

MapWSpace Raster Connection Frames won't disappear

Hi,

I have 4 7.5' aerials that I am adding to my drawing by connecting to them with the "Add Raster Image or Surface Connection" command. One of my layouts has their intersection, and while I can't see the frames in the model tab, they are apparent when I plot or view the layout. The frames plot as thick black lines even though I have changed their properties, and I have changed my system variable "frame" to <0>. As well as "image frame" to <0>. I would like for the frames to be completely off, or at least not show up when I plot, or I would like to be able to combine them into one raster, but Autocads help wont load on my computer. Thank you for your help. 

help.png

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
WarrenGeissler
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

or I would like to be able to combine them into one raster, but Autocads help wont load on my computer.  

Instead of picking each image - pick the FOLDER where the images reside. When connecting to the images, use the option "COMBINE INTO ONE LAYER"

Capture.PNG

Warren Geissler
Drafting Manager Denver Water

Please ACCEPT AS SOLUTON if this works
(...and doesn't melt your computer or cause Armageddon)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta