AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 64bit download

22 REPLIES 22
SOLVED
Message 1 of 23
Anonymous
9730 Views, 22 Replies

AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 64bit download

Good afternoon,

I am in the process of testing Windows 7 x64bit in our environment (x86 was chosen due to legacy app compatibility several years back).  We have a couple of users that were working with AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 x86 and required the software to be re-installed on their systems.  I searched for the x64bit version of it through the AutoDesk Virtual Agent and it only goes back as far as AutoCAD Map 3D 2013.  Is there a location that can be used to download the x64bit version of the software?

Any assistance would be appreciated!

22 REPLIES 22
Message 2 of 23
matthew.d
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Only download links 2013 and later are currently available through the virtual agent. However, I have private messaged you a download link for AutoCAD Map 3D 2012.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
in reply to: matthew.d

can you give me the same link please...

Message 4 of 23
matthew.d

Hi @Anonymous,

I have private messaged you the download link. Let me know if you have any additional questions, as I am happy to help.

Edit:

Everyone else, please use AVA or contact customer care for previous version downloads, if not in AVA. Please note that unsupported versions may become unavailable at any point.

Matt DiMichele

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 5 of 23
Anonymous

Thank u very much.

Till what time the link is active becuase i will be away from a fast net access for a week.

Message 6 of 23
Anonymous

Please help my computer crashed and erased everything I can not get a virtual assistant to talk to me after I enter my name there are no agent available. I am on a deadline for a new job and have lost everything I was working on a free trial to see if I get the job. PLEASE

Message 7 of 23
matthew.d

Hi @Anonymous,

Sorry to hear about the crash. If you are looking for a direct 2012 download,please contact Customer Care to see if your product is still available. Please note that any unsupported versions can become unavailable at any time. They will send you a download link right away.

Matt DiMichele

Message 8 of 23
Anonymous

thanks
Message 9 of 23
Anonymous

Hey @matthew.d

Was hoping you could sent me a link to download AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 32bit,

Having to re-install at work and it seems we have mis-placed the 32bit disk.

Cheers,

Josh.

Message 10 of 23
Anonymous

Hi, i'm currently studying GIS and i need to donwload teh 2012 version of autocad map 3d 2012. Can you send me the link, please?

Message 11 of 23
lynn_zhang

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to Autodesk Community!

As mentioned above by @matthew.d, for a direct 2012 download, please contact Customer Care to see if your product is still available. If available, they will send you a download link right away.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Hi, thank you for your answer. What are the operation hours to chat with an agent?

Message 13 of 23
lynn_zhang

Hi @Anonymous

You're welcome. Live chat is available from 6am-6pm PST (AMER hours). You can submit a case via email outside of these hours and our Support Team will get back to you with the download links. 

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 14 of 23
arysanjaya

can you give me that link too, please..

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous

can you give me the download link please 

Message 16 of 23
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> can you give me the download link please 

Go to your subscription center (https://manage.autodesk.com), there you can find all downloads according to your subscription/contract.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 17 of 23
Anonymous

could you please send a Auto CAD Map 3D 2012 download link?  Much appreciated.

Message 18 of 23
financeiro.ti

Would you like to make the installation link available to me, too, please?

@matthew.d wrote:

Hi @Anonymous,

Only download links 2013 and later are currently available through the virtual agent. However, I have private messaged you a download link for AutoCAD Map 3D 2012.

Message 19 of 23

Hi,

you might follow this link to get/download an older release of the software (as long as you are on subscription) >>>click<<<

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 20 of 23
Anonymous

I need reintall the Autocad Map 3D 2012, but the media CD is dameged. Could you help me send a link for download?

Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost