Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xrefs need reloading

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
447 Views, 3 Replies

Xrefs need reloading

Hi guys,

We have AutoCAD 2010 LT, and all has been fine for the last few months or so that weve had it.
But lately, no matter what drawing I open, it comes up in the XREF manager, saying that all the xrefs "need reloading"......so you reload them, but the message wont go away.....its there as soon as you open the file.

My main problem with this, is that we cant "bind" the xref into the drawing!....it wont let you bind a xref that needs to be reloaded.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Have you checked other posts about the same problem? They might be under LT or they might be under regular AutoCAD. You should be able to do a forum search for the same keywords...
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Yes, I have searched the forums here, and theres a couple people with similar problems, and I have tried and checked other peoples responses, and this has not worked.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

>>>...But lately, ...<<<

That's always the hard part to diagnose remotely: what changed on the PCs or
server about the time these troubles started? An add, deletion, move,
upgrade or updates are all suspect.

--
Dean Saadallah
http://LTisACAD.blogspot.com
--

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report