Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wasting paper when printing

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
274 Views, 3 Replies

wasting paper when printing

We are on Windows 10 Pro and use a HP DesignJet T2530 plotter.   All of the drawings are 24x36 and when we went to AutoCAD LT 2020 the 24x36 uses 36x36 paper.  We have to trim down the paper when we hand out drawings.  This didn’t happen when we were on 2016 (but also on Windows 7 desktop).  Have looked all over to see where to tell it the paper size is 24x36.   Plot shows 24x36.   Over time we will be wasting a lot of paper.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Bob_Zurunkle
in reply to: Anonymous

That may have something to do with your roll sheet properties. Could you post a screen shot of your page setup screen?

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂
Message 3 of 4
RobDraw

This sounds like a portrait vs. landscape issue rather than paper size.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 4 of 4
pendean

Your plotter sees your 24x36 output as too big to fit o it goes or the next larger paper size: you either changed drivers (win7 to win10 is a changed driver) or changes PC3 files or are now using an expanded 24x36 when you never did.

I suspect the latter.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report