Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ViewCube in 2018 LT

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1384 Views, 4 Replies

ViewCube in 2018 LT

Hi all,

Kind of have a weird issue here. I opened a dwg earlier today in LT 2018 and the viewport had a viewcube in it. I use Autodesk Fusion all the time, and love the viewcube function. I didn't think AutoCAD LT supported viewcube, and after some extensive googling, I've found out that it doesn't. Since closing the file, I cant seem to get the cube back. Is this some sort of bug or is there a sneaky way to use the viewcube in LT? Unfortunately I cant attach the file because I don't have authorization. Also, I know of the VPOINT command, and its just not as easy to use for the quick rotations that I would like to be doing. 

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Do you have full AutoCAD on your PC or as a network software version? That's probably what you had open.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

I don't have the full version of autocad anywhere. I have LT Installed on my PC. Ive been using LT on this PC for about 4 months now and I've opened this file on several occasions without this happening.

Message 4 of 5
pendean

There is no non-license-violating method to bring it into AutoCADLT2018 if there is a back door option to do so: hope you enjoyed i while it lasted.

May I happen again for you.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

um i have done this severl times as well an its something to do with layout it only comes sometimes in layout idk why an no i dont have any other cad programs on my work computer. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report