Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to load drawings

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
613 Views, 4 Replies

unable to load drawings

I recently retired and purchased autocad LT.  I brought drawings I created in the full version of autocad but most of the drawings will not load.  Only two of them show anything at all.  Any help?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
RobDraw
in reply to: Anonymous

Yeah. Post an example file over in the LT forum. Lots of good help over there.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

I recently retired and purchased autocad LT.  I brought some drawings I had created in Autocad from my office and only two of them will load.  The others load a blank page.  They were all created using full autocad.  Any ideas?

Message 4 of 5
steven-g

There should be no problem opening files in LT, so posting a file would help us see why there might be a problem. When you say they won't load do you get an error message or is that you just can't see any content?

Message 5 of 5
Bob_Zurunkle

OP what is your method for 'loading'? Are you copying their contents? Or are you XREFing them?

Are they coming in on a layer that is off or frozen?

When you 'load' your drawings, is your command line history telling you anything?

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report