Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download Autocad LT 2010 on to new computer

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
368 Views, 3 Replies

Unable to download Autocad LT 2010 on to new computer

My old computer crashed, and I had to get a new computer and am unable to download on to this computer... I have my Autocad LT 2010 disks but my new computer doesn't have a CD drive (didn't realize this until after purchased).  I am unable to find anywhere the 2010 version for download, and when I log into my account it is not giving me this program as even an option to download.  I have my Serial # and Product Key, but one thing I was trying to do to access/activate the program required a Request Code which I also don't have (I think I have to have the program downloaded first to do this anyway).  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Please note that AutoCAD LT 2010 is no longer offically supported. But you can contact our Customer Care team via Contact Us page and they will be able to assist you with the download.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: lynn_zhang

I went to the "Contact us" page but I am not sure who I should be contacting about this issue.  I clicked on a couple and it just keeps giving me options that don't really seem to apply.  Is there just a phone number I can call someone and ask?

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

To talk to Autodesk, you have to be on subscription, which then defeats the point of needing old software since you'd have access to the new one.

Go buy a disk drive and use your own disks and be doen with this runaround: Autodesk does not store LT2010 on any server and they obviously are not interested in getting you a download link. http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Electronics-External-Optical-Drives/zgbs/electronics/1292112011

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report