Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shift+Space Selection cycling - Not Working

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
infoX8V73
547 Views, 4 Replies

Shift+Space Selection cycling - Not Working

Hello dear AutoCAD users and experts,

"Shift + Space" - Selection cycling - Not Working

The selection of objects behind other objects doesn´t work anymore. I believe I either pressed the wrong buttons and deactivated something or it either changed after a recent update. Could you give me some insight in what could be the issue?

Thank you very much in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
cadffm
in reply to: infoX8V73

Is it really not working or can you just not see the preview?

Check SELECTIONPREVIEW=2

Sebastian

Message 3 of 5
infoX8V73
in reply to: cadffm

Thx for the tip, tried it but nothing changed.

Previously, it used to show me how the preview alternates between objects and also allow me to click on the right one and select it.

Now it shows the first preview of the object under the hatch (that´s my case), but as soon as I use Shift+Space it dissapears and doesn´t show up anymore. It is not working properly either, sometimes I manage to select it, by clicking repeatedly sometimes not.

Message 4 of 5
cadffm
in reply to: infoX8V73

@infoX8V73  schrieb:
Now it shows the first preview of the object under the hatch (that´s my case),

As generally rule: If you have trouble with something, you should test things with simple object or situations.

If that work, go to the more special objects/situations.

Test it again with 3 crossing lines, no hatch.

Please share a Screenshot of your whole program screen, or much better: Share a *.svf file!

Command SYSVDLG (if ExpressTools are installed - what should ever be the case, except you are using LT)

saveall

Sebastian

Message 5 of 5
infoX8V73
in reply to: cadffm

Tried it with the 3 lines and it works.

But when I put a hatch over them, the alternation doesn´t work. What I found out right now is that, if I hold "Shift+Space" and select the object directly it will work. Until now I just alternated between the objects until the right one.

I have to mention that I stopped the hatch selection preview a few days ago and I didn´t know it affects objects behind the hatch as well.

Thanks for the info, dear sir. It works now

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report