Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUBLISHING

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
dmarinaro4BBKH
294 Views, 12 Replies

PUBLISHING

I work with ACADLT2022 and publishing doesn't work in my office computer with neither Bluebeam or DGW to PDF

or batch plot output.

Tried in my personal laptop using the loaded drivers and had no issues or error messages

Suggestions

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
pendean
in reply to: dmarinaro4BBKH

Do this https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-r...

and if that did not help, do this https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Recommen...

Also ensure the 2022.1.2 update gets installed after that (ABOUT command will confirm what you have).

AVOID MIGRATING FROM ANY OLDER VERSION AT STARTUP!
Message 3 of 13
Kevo001

Is this when using sheet set manager?

If so, I had a similar problem with the sheet set manager publishing not working after installing the latest LT2022.1.2 update.

It has been confirmed to me that this is the case.

It may be that your laptop hasn't installed the update yet and so it works fine.

You could roll back the update on your Desktop and may find this working again.

Cheers

Message 4 of 13
dmarinaro4BBKH
in reply to: Kevo001

also, a reset to defaults resolved the issue

Message 5 of 13
Kevo001

Hi

I have now installed ACAD LT 2024 and the sheetset publishing doesn't work.  It looks like this has been carried through form 2022 without fixing the issue.

Message 6 of 13
pendean

@Kevo001 wrote:

Hi

I have now installed ACAD LT 2024 and the sheetset publishing doesn't work.  It looks like this has been carried through form 2022 without fixing the issue.

It works just fine here for us in LT2024.0.1 in Windows10pro: but as a general office policy, we do not use the migration tool to avoid problems like "carried through from...".

Do you get a specific error message?

Did you try other PUBLISH parameters and drivers (maybe even different pagsetups)?

Did you try a reset or reinstall of LT2024 to remove migrated content?

Message 7 of 13
Kevo001

Not every company has the same general office policies.  I think you miss the point. There will be lots of other users not realising this issue and struggling with why it doesn't work.

Message 8 of 13
pendean

@Kevo001 wrote:

... struggling with why it doesn't work.

Agreed: but you've not answered any of the other questions posed for anyone to assist you, try again?

And, for testing purposes, why not reset your LT2024 to remove migration content to confirm where the problem may be? you can always "re-migrate" or save your settings before you reset the program and import them later.

Let us know how you wish to proceed.

Message 9 of 13
Kevo001

I'm not the ACAD programmer, I shouldn't have to carry out the tests.

BUT, I did reset to defaults as mentioned.  This didn't work, and now I have to work out how to get back to the settings I had previously. It has produced a zipped file when doing this, which when I try to unzip tells me its an invalid file, so I cant see how to import this. In essence this has just created another problem.

Message 10 of 13
Kevo001

sorry wrong person this replied too
Message 11 of 13
Kevo001
in reply to: pendean

BUT, I did reset to defaults as mentioned. This didn't work, and now I have to work out how to get back to the settings I had previously. It has produced a zipped file when doing this, which when I try to unzip tells me its an invalid file, so I cant see how to import this. In essence this has just created another problem.
Message 12 of 13
pendean

@Kevo001 wrote:

...It has produced a zipped file when doing this, which when I try to unzip tells me its an invalid file, so I cant see how to import this. In essence this has just created another problem.

pendean_0-1688683397551.png

@Kevo001 wrote:

Indeed, same for everyone too, no one here is "the ACAD programmer" either, we are all end users and Autodesk customers exactly like you. These forums are peer support.

Here is how to open a support case with Autodesk if you are on subscription to seek out Autodesk Support's help if you wish to go that route:
https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-find-my-sup...

HTH

Message 13 of 13
Kevo001
in reply to: pendean

Thanks, I have done that.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report