Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publish Options - Clear List of Previously Used Publish Location

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
barrymckenna
329 Views, 6 Replies

Publish Options - Clear List of Previously Used Publish Location

I use the publish function a lot in my day-to-day for various projects. It's very useful. However, one painful issue is the inability to clear previous folders in the PDF Publish Options dialogue box. So now, every time I go to publish sheets in a drawing, the 'location' list is full of previously used folders. I've seen others post about this online but I've yet to see a solution. 

Would be very grateful to know if there's a way to clear the list! Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: barrymckenna

What does "... the 'location' list is full of previously used folders..." mean to the rest of us please?

Screenshots would be ideal about now.
Message 3 of 7
barrymckenna
in reply to: pendean

ya of course. see attached. i've blurred the locations for obvious reasons - but you can see by the scrollbar on the right hand side that there are a lot of these previous locations coming up, 90% of which are no longer relevant. 

screenshot.jpg

Message 4 of 7
pendean

Thanks for the screenshot: AFAIK you can't remove anything from there from inside AutoCAD/LT. Using the BROWSE button with quick links on the sidebar on the pop-up that it offers would be a way to speed up the process.
Message 5 of 7
barrymckenna

Ya this is kinda what I'm doing. Just adds a step is all. Thanks though 

Message 6 of 7
hwalker

Is that a MAC screenshot?

If it is the MAC forums are AutoCAD for Mac here

I've only got one location in my publish box which is the standard user/myname/documents folder.

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 7 of 7
barrymckenna
in reply to: hwalker

ya it is a mac. thanks for the link. didn't think to check a mac specific forum!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report