Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print issue- show it is educational product

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
pillard
527 Views, 2 Replies

Print issue- show it is educational product

i'm using Auto CAD LT 2014

When i use print command in auto cad when i see preview i give me message that it is educational produce.

where i use the authorized license version of autocad

i connect on auto cad helpline for technical support but they didn't give me any solution and 3 day are past of complain.

even now when i try to call hem with same complain number they ask whom you want to call? press num.

now how can i know the number of that technical team?

please give me a proper solution

i suffering with this form last 6 month.

here I attached the screen shot and printed page from autocad

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dgorsman
in reply to: pillard

This is legacy behavior.  What has happened is one of your files, or blocks, or XREFs, was worked on with an EDU licensed product.  Maybe you downloaded off the internet, maybe you got it from a client who had an intern working from home, whatever.  It doesn't matter what license you have *now*, as the indicator will be added to any and all files which contact a contaminated file.

Check that you have the latest updates for your 2014 install - one of the later ones turns this off for printing but leaves the setting in the file.  Newer releases remove this specific stamp entirely.  You might want to try running all of your files (drawings, blocks, XREFs, *everything*) through the DWG convert of the latest DWG Trueview application.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 3 of 3
pendean
in reply to: pillard

Find and install SP1 or higher for your very old LT2014, or get a newer version that hides the tag.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report