Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pasting Blocks Error - Attributes are shifted

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
cjshaw14
139 Views, 2 Replies

Pasting Blocks Error - Attributes are shifted

I recently created a block and it functions correctly when entering values for the different attributes. However when I copy and paste the block to one particular dwg the attributes are shifted to the left. I tried pasting to other dwgs and there is no problem. See attached for visual. 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: cjshaw14

More often than not, "text" will shift due to a font substitution, a STYLE setting difference from source and destination files, OR a named block with a different look and placement of attributes was already defined in the one destination file (but not the other destination files as you indicated).

By chance, which of those possible three scenarios does your commandline and alert pop-ups id AutoCAD suggest was the culprit? CTRL+F2 if you need to see more than the one or few lines you have as default may help.
Message 3 of 3
cjshaw14
in reply to: pendean

Thanks for the quick reply! I had actually changed the text height and placement on a few attributes. Solved by purging the dwg and works now. 

Thanks again 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report