Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My laptop is hang

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
460 Views, 5 Replies

My laptop is hang

Hello i am using Autocad LT 2017 when i am trying to save my autocad file that time my laptop is hang but after 5-10 min later its working, i have 4GB RAM in my laptop.

please help me.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I see that you are visiting as a new member to the AutoCAD LT forum. Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Is this a new installation or has it been working up until just recently?  If just recently, can you explain any changes in your environment?

Where are you trying to save your file to? Is it a local drive, network, SAN, CLoud location?

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

Greetings
Thanks for your response, I am concerned about the daily task I have been performing on AutoCAD LT in few of the files the problem arose which doesn't get to save get even after saving them via either of the options.Also I would like to tell you that this happens with a few of the files I have been using over. Also I am saving all those files in the local system only.

Kindly pay attention on it and provide a probable solution for the same.

Best Reagrds
Pushpendra

Message 4 of 6
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

When you attempt to save the file, do you see any error message?

If you start Task Manager do you see AutoCAD still processing when you try the save?

Please prepare a NFO file for me so I can see if there is anything obvious that could be causing this problem.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

No error pop's up for the same. As asked I have shared the system NFO  please respond after viewing it asap.

Thanks regards.

Message 6 of 6
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

There is no file attachment on your post. Please put the NFO into a ZIP file and attach it (don't use email to do this).

Please also tell me if there is any sequence of events that causes this behavior. With only 4GB of RAM, I am concerned that your laptop meet not meet the system requirements.  If your files are large or have lots of hatches, attachments and such, then performance will be slower. Can you also provide a sample of one of your typical drawing files?

John Vellek

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report