Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magnified Detail Bubble

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
greevedogg
1473 Views, 3 Replies

Magnified Detail Bubble

I want to create a detail bubble within a view that is 2x/4x/8x magnified. I have been doing this manually, but there's got to be an easier way. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Pic as example:

2018-12-05 09_05_30-Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2019 - [A-02 WINDOWS 210 & 212.dwg].png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: greevedogg

Viewports in paperspace is how we do it, since we only ever plot from paperspace anyway. The two circles and lines between them are just that, circles and lines.

Otherwise there is no automation possible in LT to do it in modelspace with actual objects OOTB.

Message 3 of 4
greevedogg
in reply to: pendean

@pendean Thanks for the quick reply. So, best practice would be to draw a circle in paperspace, and use the MVIEW command with object option, and select the circle as the viewport? Just making sure I'm understanding correctly...

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: greevedogg

You can, we don't make viewport outlines printable here so we don't sweat doing all of that, you simply grab the viewport your smaller detail is already in, change it's scale, resize the viewport, add circles and lines that will print to give you that effect.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report