Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invisable block

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
pascal_wagenaar
414 Views, 3 Replies

invisable block

Hello,

there seems to be a block in my screen so that my lines in autocad are not visible in the part of the block. indicated in red is the block below which the lines are no longer visible. I've read that it has something to do with resolution. I use an eizo 31.5 inch screen. as soon as i only autocad on the laptop screen the problem is solved. but I would like to use my big screen but this seems impossible without the problem of this (block). does anyone have a solution for me

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: pascal_wagenaar

1) Have you installed the 2022.1.3 Update yet? IT IS REQUIRED.

ABOUT command will confirm what you have installed. If not, get it from your Autodesk Account Page here https://manage.autodesk.com/cep/#products-services/updates
Restart your PC afterwards.

2) If that did not help... Set GFXDX12 variable to 0 (that's a zero) then restart AutoCAD/LT: reverting to DirectX11 fixes similar problems for most users.

3) Also consider turning off LINESMOOTHING and LINEFADING variables.

4) f still no relief then start GRAPHICSCONFIG command and change the 2D Display Settings pulldown from "advanced mode" to one of the other choices.

5) If all else fails, then turn off Hardware Acceleration as a last resort.

Message 3 of 4
pascal_wagenaar
in reply to: pendean

Thank u sir,

did step 1 and 2 then the problem was solved. still sometimes the red block pops up for a second and then disappears. but the biggest concerns are solved
Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: pascal_wagenaar

@pascal_wagenaar wrote:
...still sometimes the red block pops up for a second and then disappears...

#4 may be the next step if that becomes too distracting.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report