Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hatch issues

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ToddPullen6059
261 Views, 2 Replies

Hatch issues

Howdy,

I am having two weird issues with hatches and/or cursor skipping. Note the two files attached. 

1- T-2002-4-7: random dense hatches appear when I open some drawings, but not when a coworker opens them I am in AutoCAD LT22, he is in '20.  Sometimes these fill larger areas like they are revsersing island detection or something. Almost always they cause our cursors to skip. You can see in this particular hatch there are several on top of each other with a couple appearing to have detected islands. I am not certain if the hatch is causing the skipping or not. We have tried to rebuild the file via wblock, but the problem will reoccur within about 30 minutes.

2- X 2022-4-27 Main: This drawing carries an issue with it to all users. Note the AR-Conc hatches. Both scale read as "1." In the larger scale hatch I see it does not calclate the area as in the smaller hatch. Is there a setting off somewhere? I can't find it for the life of me. 

Thanks in advance!

-Tdd

Labels (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: ToddPullen6059

Where in the mass confusion in your file(s) content would we find this issue exactly? Explain please.

I suspect most of your problems would go away if your single file was a few hundred separate files all XREFed into one master. Wow! you must spend a lot of time looking for content.

pendean_0-1651092962683.png

Message 3 of 3

I tried to trim and save on the issue so it would appear when it opens. I ust have sent before I saved. Try this attachment...I 100% agree with you, but my employer is a staunch luddite. I am happy to not be working in 2014 and and 8 layers anymore. That was a fight in itself!  THe rythm of the drawings actually start to make sense in a tradtional "drafting" sense once you work in one for a while. It does save time by not having to edit x refs...but perhaps that would not be so time consuming either if our computers were kept up to date as well.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report