Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fillet command problem

26 REPLIES 26
SOLVED
Message 1 of 27
Anonymous
52145 Views, 26 Replies

fillet command problem

Long time user, all of the sudden, fillet command does not work.  I did lots of googling, and found PICKADD command.  I changed the variables (0, 1 and 2), but that didn't work.  Lines are in the same plane.  If I pick a radius instead of just 90 degree fillet, it will draw the arc, but it won't connect the lines.   So you have two perpendicular lines with a floating arc.  Fillet does work if I want to fillet two parallel lines, (which I never do).  Any thoughts on what might be happening?  Oh, I did discover that it will fillet if I select the first line, then hit SHIFT select for the second.  That's the only way it works, but that's not how I've been doing it for 25 years.  

Fillet is something I use constantly.  HELP!

26 REPLIES 26
Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for that info.. help me to regain my sanity 

Message 22 of 27
kamlasmwm
in reply to: bob_mpc

Oh... Boris 😅😅😅 hundreds of working time saved brother. Thanks a lot.

was yet to give up and manually cut all the remaining lines. 😁😁. I love problems like these. This is when we learn outside the box.

thanks Br. Boris

Message 23 of 27
Anonymous

This did it for me.  Thank you!

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

-deleted-

Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Yes you can set it to No Trim all the time by setting the trimmode variable to 0.  Then the fillet command doesn't fillet lines together.  Don't ask me why you would want that though?
Message 26 of 27
kaylaE3NQG

If the "no trim" setting in fillet doesn't work. 

Go to the Viewcube and click "Top" this will set the xyz coordinates to (0,0,0). 

The reason it wont fillet between perpendicular lines is because one of the lines "Z" access is not at 0.

(Version 2020) 

Message 27 of 27
r.savage1776
in reply to: bob_mpc

Thanks!!! 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators