Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diagonal Lines in Hatch in PDF

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
1440 Views, 8 Replies

Diagonal Lines in Hatch in PDF

Hello.

I just tried to plot a drawing to PDF and when I open it in my PDF viewer (Xodo) there is one grey, thin, diagonal line going across the hatch.

When I open the pdf in another PDF viewer (Sumatra) they aren't there.

I am attaching a screenshot of the Problem.

Is this an Autocad problem or a problem with Xodo? I've been using Xodo for months now and I have never had this Problem before.

Labels (3)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
steven-g
in reply to: Anonymous

I think you have answered your own question, if the problem is in one viewer and not the other, then it sounds like the problem is with the viewer.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: steven-g

I am asking since this is the first time I've ever encountered this Problem with this particular Viewer.

Thanks for the reply.

Message 4 of 9
steven-g

Are you using the built-in DWG to PDF to create the hatch or one of the other PDF creation drivers, or your own third party PDF creator? Posting a PDF might show us something that we can't see from an image.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous

It's a regular solid Hatch from the Autocad Hatch Tool and I am using the Autocad PDF (General Documentation).pc3 option for plotting.

Message 6 of 9
steven-g

Without seeing your dwg and pdf it means we can't do any testing ourselves, but if the pdf is OK in one viewer and not another then the problem still looks to be with the viewer.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous

I can't share the drawing unfortunately, so I guess I'll just have to deal with this problem for now.

Thank you for your help.

Message 8 of 9
pendean

>>>...When I open the pdf in another PDF viewer (Sumatra) they aren't there....<<<
You answered your own question: try (xodo) support to help fix your display settings issue https://www.xodo.com/support.html

Message 9 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Will do, thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report