Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use feet anymore only inches lenght works

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
796 Views, 3 Replies

Can't use feet anymore only inches lenght works

Hi, 

For some reasons (and it's very possible that i've touch someting that i should'nt) i can't use feet (') distance for move, line, rectangle tools. I can only enetr the inches dimensions. My units are in Architectural. I put the symbol (') after my lenght. And it doesn't work, Please help me!

Exemple of command that i try to do: DP-Clic on the line that i want to move-Entrer 3' - The command line tell me that the point incorrect. 

It doesn't happen with all of my Autocad documents. And it switched while i'm using it. 

I noticed that after the Ortho label on the screen, the number is in decimal for the documents that i have problem with, and is in fraction when the document is ok. How can I change this set up?

Thank you!

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Show us, post your actual DWG file, because what you write and what you show do not jive at all.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Thank you for the answer. But only with the picture can you help me finding why they are different?

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Found it. My units were on decimals. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report