Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2019: how to manage drawings saved to web & mobile

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
jeff
640 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2019: how to manage drawings saved to web & mobile

I've been saving and opening drawings to web and mobile from inside of AutoCAD LT 2019.  I have many drawings saved and want to clean them out / delete and maybe even manage folders. Where do I access such functions? It seems that LT will  only let me open or save to web/mobile but not delete or manage.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: jeff

Here are the links to AutoCAD WEB, AutoCAD Drive, and A360drive for your use.

Message 3 of 3
Tiana_Y
in reply to: jeff

Hi @jeff

I have added a link that explains the File Management for the AutoCAD Web App, which has where to find how to delete/manage files. If you have shared folders, this may be why you are unable to manage, as others might be using or have ownership of that folder. I also added the Help page with how to manage your folders/files in the AutoCAD Mobile App, as well. I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

If one or more of these posts helped answer your question, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Tiana.D
Community Program Manager
Contact Autodesk Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report