Did you mean: 

which program should I learn for lisp & add-ins

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
464 Views, 1 Reply

which program should I learn for lisp & add-ins

hello everyone,

first of all I would like to thank all of you how work very hard to make our life easy by making lisp and add-in in AutoCad. however, I have been using and working in Autocad for almost 6 years. and now is time for me to learn more and more about this Autocad and anything that involve this program. I have always asked AutoCad user to make me lisp that will let by job easier for me. but now I would like to learn these programs to help myself when I need to and also to help others when they ask for.

so if someone could guide me to the right programs of how to make lisp files and add-in(app) also a full bundle to be add on the ribbon for AutoCad.

if there's also website of tutorials for these programs it'll be more great. but if there's not then I will have to learn it by myself. so please if someone could just answer my question of which program to work with.

best regards,

waseem

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
SeeMSixty7
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous there is a forum specifically for the AutoLISP and customization of AutoCAD

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/visual-lisp-autolisp-and-general/bd-p/130 

You can find plenty of people that will help you learn, just pick something that you would like to do and give it a try.

There are also a number of websites to help learn it. Afralisp.net comes to mind, but there are so many more out there.

All you need to get started is AutoCAD Type in VLIDE at the command prompt and start typing some autolisp code. 

Good luck and see you in the other forum.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report