Did you mean: 

When batch plotting I keep getting option for model tab and layout tab

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
spaulus
264 Views, 2 Replies

When batch plotting I keep getting option for model tab and layout tab

When I try and do a batch plot of multiple drawing I keep getting the option to plot both the model tab and the layout tab. I have to manually select all of the layout tabs and remove them from the plot list.

I don't need the layout tab on my simple drawings but I can't seem to delete it.

Also, my drawings are something like 002A, 002B, 002C. How do I get autocad from adding "-model" on the end of my file name when creating a PDF?

Thank you,

Steve

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: spaulus

1) Like all versions of AutoCAD, simply right-click once inside the PUBLISH command pop-up (where the list of sheets are) to uncheck the INCLUDE LAYOUTS... option, and it will never do that again. Ever.

2) Nothing built-in removes "-model" from the name of the PDF created.
Message 3 of 3
sambremer
in reply to: spaulus

If you right-click in the publish window where your layouts/models are populated, you have an option to check or uncheck if you want to include layout and model tabs (see Capture1.png). You may need to make those changes, publish, and close/open AutoCAD for the changes to save.

As far as the automatic naming with "-model" being added, I would check your "publish options" also located in the publish window (see Capture2.png). I usually prompt for a name as it tends to never come out right in the first place. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report