Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the text style are changed without my intention and appeared suspicious texts. Details below !!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
G.creative.300
191 Views, 2 Replies

the text style are changed without my intention and appeared suspicious texts. Details below !!

Gcreative300_0-1659101149885.png

In the text style ,  there is appeared such a strange letters like {18...}.
I am wondering if my file is infected but i am not sure. 
Because all the files's text style are changed from arial to arial narrow without my intention after i resetted the laptop and installed again the autocad. Can you guys help me with this problem? Thank you !

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: G.creative.300

Not likely it is anything more sinister than you inserted or copy/pasted from an outside file with that in it, or RECOVER/AUDIT command tried to fix something and that is the result.

If you think ALL of your files are infected and/or your system is infected too then turn off your computer, then take it to a computer repair shop and pay them to weed through it all and clean it out.

HTH
Message 3 of 3
dbroad
in reply to: G.creative.300

Unfortunately this is, incredibly, by Autodesk design.  Each time you use BEDIT to edit or create a block with a dynamic block parameter, those random text styles are created that use simplex.shx.  Autodesk's intent was that creating a new GUID based name wouldn't interfere with existing text styles.  Wish they would've thought of cleaning them up on exiting the block editor.

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report