Some properties data is missing:
Text height / font type / width
Or Length and the area of the polygon

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
vinodkl
in reply to: shlomis67

Hi @shlomis67 

If you are not able to see some properties of the object in quick properties you can look into this thread: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-forum/quick-properties-missing-some/m-p/3877994/highlight/tru... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 5
Valentin-WSP

@shlomis67 ,

Welcome to the AutoCAD forum.

You can add these options by selecting the CUI button on the Quick Properties Dialog.

ValentinWSP_1-1630577733036.png

Based on your defined object type (middle column), you can select the Override buttons (right column).

ValentinWSP_2-1630577935981.png

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Emilio Valentin
Message 4 of 5
jrreid

Not going to help with this issue.

But I am always amazed at no matter how much you know about AutoCAD.. 

There are always more to learn. I never knew I could set my Quick Properties to do what I want.

I am always searching for a short cut, faster way, by using LSP or Drop Downs or Buttons... Rule of thumb for me, it you do the same commands repeatedly (3 max shame on me), then have the system do those commands for you. Example I never type in Plot, single sheet, Color or B&W, D Size or 17x11, click a button and out it goes. Any sheet over 1 make a sheet set and let that do the plotting for you.

One more amazing fact about AutoCAD... put 6 people together in a room and a good chance that all 6 will finish the project but not use the same method to accomplish the project. There are so many different ways to Draw, Move, Stretch etc... many times though.. I feel my way is the right way... haha.

Thanks for the post. 

JRR.

Message 5 of 5
shlomis67

Thanks to all the helpers.

All my attempts of  changing the CUI did not really change the AutoCAD settings.

It looks like the computer insists on not accepting the changes.

Then I realized that stubborn problems require stubborn solutions , So I decided to made software repair.
Miraculously the miracle happened and the problem was indeed solved
Thanks again to everyone

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report