Did you mean: 

Screen resolution

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Alasdair1
3757 Views, 7 Replies

Screen resolution

Windows 10 settings gives me resolutions of 100% 125% etc etc. With Autocad 2019 on my screen the ribbon size is very small. Is there any way the ribbon can be zoomed without the changing the system settings, My Screen is an IIyama XB3070WQS.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Alasdair1

@Alasdair1

This is not an installation and licensing issue.  This is an  AutoCAD workflow/setting.  I will have the moderator relocate your posting to the AutoCAD forum

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 8

While it's waiting to get moved over to the AutoCAD folder:

What do you have here? 

display settings.PNGAlso what do you have for a video card?  

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 4 of 8
Alasdair1
in reply to: mdavis22569

If I move to 125% which I have in the past it makes all programmes bigger. Not what I want. In Excell I can zoom in and out I was wondering if the Ribbon in AutoCAD had the same facility. From what I gather it is fixed at 100% or 125% etc etc.

Message 5 of 8
mdavis22569

it's fixed to a point ...

However what do you have for all of the settings? 

Also what video card do you have?

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 6 of 8
Alasdair1
in reply to: mdavis22569

Nvidia G Force GTX 750i. The screen is set to 100%.

Message 7 of 8
pendean

change your monitor resolution from 2560 x 1600 to 1900 x 1080, does that do it for now?

Message 8 of 8
Alasdair1
in reply to: pendean

I have now found the best solution is to change the screen resolution to the 125% setting. The recommended setting is 100%. The resolution setting suggested did not work. Will run with 125%. Thanks for your help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report