Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving to pdf creates skewed and diagonal text?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
mloweM8V73
336 Views, 3 Replies

Saving to pdf creates skewed and diagonal text?

Hello all. It's been a long time since I've worked with AutoCAD, so the issue here might be obvious, but I don't know what's going on. You can see on the left LP6-14,16 in a neat row, as it's supposed to be, and then it starts moving off course with some weird spacing and obviously it's no longer horizontal. I'm saving to Bluebeam 21.1 and am using AutoCAD 25.

mloweM8V73_0-1718371022629.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: mloweM8V73

@mloweM8V73 wrote:

...I'm saving to Bluebeam 21.1 and am using AutoCAD 25.

Nothing in AutoCAD staggers letters like that, sorry: try a different PDF driver (AutoCAD is bundled with 5 of them) than BlueBeam, see if you can recreate the issue there too.

Message 3 of 4
mloweM8V73
in reply to: pendean

Honestly I wish I had thought of using another PDF save method. You know sometimes you get so caught up in a problem, you forget common sense.

Marking as solved.

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: mloweM8V73

@mloweM8V73 wrote:

Honestly I wish I had thought of using another PDF save method...Marking as solved.

Glad that helped: BLUEBEAM support is often very helpful, contact them before you totally give up on that product.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report