Did you mean: 

Right values to thiken

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
455 Views, 2 Replies

Right values to thiken

i try to convert the surfaces object to a solid object using thiken, when i use thiken AutoCad says this: "1 surface cannot be thickened with specified value.  Object intersects itself." I know that im introducing the wrong values, bu i need someone to help me, maybe someone can says me the right values to the surfaces.

Imagen1.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I used thicken on each of the pieces individually and set a thickness of .0001. I had no problem using Union after that to create a single solid.

Capture.PNG

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 3
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I am checking back to see if my post or others helped you with your problem. Please add a post with how you decide to proceed and your results so other Community members may benefit.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if a post or posts solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report