Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

radial and complex lines on screen attached on drawing.

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
425 Views, 3 Replies

radial and complex lines on screen attached on drawing.

Hello,

Those anybody could express me how can I rid off those strange lines over my drawing on the screen. 

Many thanks,

Şükran Şahindosya.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I see that you are visiting as a new member to the AutoCAD forum. Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I am not positive what those lines are.  Try turning off Line Smoothing in GraphicsConfig to see if they go away. If not then try toggling Hardware Acceleration.

You are welcome to attach the file to a post an I can try to duplicate this behavior on my side in order to make further suggestions.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 4
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I am checking back to see if my post helped you with your problem or question. Please mark my post as the solution if it resolved the issue or give me a bit more detail on this issue so we can continue to work towards getting this solved.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if a post or posts solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

Dear John Vellek,

Please accept my cordial thanks for your very prompt response and my apologies for not being able to answer you in due time.

Your suggestion of "turning off Line Smoothing in GraphicsConfig" worked wonderfully. 

With regards,

Şükran Şahin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report