Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R6025 - Pure Virtual Function Call ERROR! How do i fix this?

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
Anonymous
94506 Views, 10 Replies

R6025 - Pure Virtual Function Call ERROR! How do i fix this?

Hey guys,

I recently returned to university from my Christmas break and i need to do some work on AutoCAD but i get the above error, i have spent the last four hours uninstalling, trying new versions, uninstalling all visual software but nothing has worked! is there anything else i can try? The problem is with 2015 but it also occurred with 2016 when i tried that!

Thanks guys!

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
TheCADnoob
in reply to: Anonymous

Message 3 of 11
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

As @TheCADnoob suggests in his post, this appears to be a C++ error. I recommend following the steps in the article he provided. If this does not correct the problem, please provide another post with the status and any other errors.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 11
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I am checking back to see if my post or others helped you with your problem.
Please add a post with how you decide to proceed and your results so other Community members may benefit.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

Hey John, 

Unfortunately none of the fixes on that specific post worked, although i have had trouble downloading a windows update for a long time now, could this be what is causing autocad not to work?

cheers!

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous

Fixed! For those with a similar problem the way i fixed it it as follows -

My windows security center wouldn't work so i went to msconfig > services tab > enable all > apply > ok. I then restarted my computer and bam autocad opened again. I usually reinstalled it along with all of the c++ downloads. 

Thanks guys!

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous

Anyone Can Help me my Game, 

im stress with this Error -_- 5 times i re-install my game 

and always come out this Error 

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Runtime Error! R6025 -pure virtual function call

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

How  can i fix this PLEASE Help me 

Message 9 of 11
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

this is a forum about AutoCAD, I guess your screenshot shows a message about a program that has nothing to do with AutoCAD.

I guess that gives not a big chance to find answers about your program in this forum here. I would look to forums about operating system or this application.

Sorry, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 10 of 11
Anonymous
Message 11 of 11
Anonymous

Click to start the computer. Search the control panel in windows start menu dialogue box and click to open. Search uninstalls a programs key into the control panel and click to open it. See and search the unknown or crash programs which is creating this error right click on it and uninstalled it on your computer. After the complete uninstallation the programs close all windows and restart your computer.
Check for the other ways to fix this issue.
https://www.errorsolutions.tech/error/runtime-error-r6025/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report