Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems for to open Autocad 2017

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
473 Views, 5 Replies

Problems for to open Autocad 2017

Since days ago I have problems to open Autocad 2017, run the application and it does nothing. It is the open process without consuming almost memory and doesn't do anything else. Is it possible it is for any Windows Update? this problem has happened to someone?. I have updated drivers, disable the firewall, run as administrator, run as another user, disable the antivirus and do not have achieved anything. In the Windows Viewer there is no application error.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
dennis
in reply to: Anonymous

Yes, it could be a Windows Update....could be.  Was it ever running right?  If so, check for a Restore point to run that is back in time when it was working.  Run it and see if that gets you going again.

Message 3 of 6
JDMather

@Anonymous wrote:

Since days ago I have problems to open Autocad 2017,

Did it ever run correctly?

What are your system specs?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: dennis

Restore point old is today and it is failing more than one week ago, the restoration was poorly configured.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: JDMather

It has been running for two months on this computer without problems and the only change that occurs to me is some update...

Message 6 of 6
pendean

Windows 10 Anniversary Update? If not, you probably need to remove .NET from your PC, install .NET3.5, then update all .NET for your PC.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report