Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print warning AutoCAD 2019

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
600 Views, 6 Replies

Print warning AutoCAD 2019

Hello fellows. I'm new in this forum and the support said to me try get my answer here, so let's do it..

My organization uses autocad 2019 and when i try to print in a plotter, i receive this mensage: "DWF6 ePlot.pc3: This plotter configuration cannot be used for one of the following reasons: The driver cannot be found and the device or driver has a problem. The 'None' plotting device has been replaced. "

So we had the drivers on the machine but doesn't work this Plotter dont have support for windows 10 anymore, and our computers are getting upgraded to the new version of the O.S
How can i fix it?

Labels (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

you write that you are printing to a plotter, but your error message says you are using a dead driver to output to DWF files instead *which has nothing to do with any plotter at all).

Do you just need to replace that irrelevant driver and select the plotter driver instead in PLOT command?
Or are you unaware that plot settings are store in each file in each tab/layout and your default system settings are totally ignored all the time?

Sorry, but your posted image is of a format not recognized here, so I could not open it.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

I have changed the format of the pic, can you see again, its in portuguese,

Message 4 of 7
pendean

Yes, thank you: when you get a chance, answer the questions I previous posed. Thx.
Message 5 of 7
imadHabash

Hi,

i suggest to reset your AutoCAD to default settings . >> Click <<

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

"Do you just need to replace that irrelevant driver and select the plotter driver instead in PLOT command?"

i set to print to the plotter, but when i try to print send those message.

To print without the ploter, we need to convert the arquive to pdf and so use another printer.

I will try to select the ploter with another way to print.

"you unaware that plot settings are store in each file in each tab/layout and your default system settings are totally ignored all the time?"

I didn't knew it about this.

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: imadHabash

I'll try do this later, but, with i do this can lose some arquive, or lost some configuration about the actual project?

Because the sector have a lot of project runing

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report