Did you mean: 

Physical media not received

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
381 Views, 4 Replies

Physical media not received

Dear Support 

I had order the physical media. But still not yet received. In the order  It is mentioned as already shipped. when I checked with the courier  it has delivered to omnix international. How it is possible to deliver the media to an address other than the shipping address. 

Order Number: 7155503898

Products:
PDSU 2017 WWENG MEDIA KIT
USB

DSS 2017 WWENG MEDIA KIT USB

Thanks & regards,

Abhilash.P.C
Contech Engineering Co.llc 

thanks & Regards

Abhilash.P.C

P.o.Box 5750

Dubai

UAE

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
rkmcswain
in reply to: Anonymous

This is not Autodesk Support. These are public forums almost exclusively manned by users just like you. We can't adjust your shipping needs.

Start here for more assistance: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 5
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

Here is an article the details the process for obtaining physical media. Filling out the form as described, you should have the opportunity to input a shipping address.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

Dear John

thanks for the reply. the shipping address mentioned here is correct. When I contacted Omnix international Dubai, not received a  proper answer from them 

Message 5 of 5
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm sorry if it didn't originally ship correctly. Personally, I would download the files directly and then write to a physical media such as a flash drive.

At any rate, I suggest that you try to reorder and indicate that you have already tried this process but it was shipped incorrectly.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report