Did you mean: 

PC Requirements

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
216 Views, 2 Replies

PC Requirements

Good afternoon, 

I am reaching out because I am in the process of buying a new PC and would like to install AutoCAD in it. There are too many products and I want to make the best decision considering performance and value. Out of all the quotes I have received the ACER Predator is the one that attracts me the most because it appears to have all the requirements and its within my budget. Can you confirm that this laptop can support AutoCAD/3D and that it will perform well? If not what do you recommend in the $1,800-2,000 prince range? 

Thank you in advance and let me know if you have any questions,

Rafael
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Sadly, other than personal opinions, no one here is going to approve a specific make/model of a computer/laptop.
Based solely on the printed material at that link only, that looks pretty decent. Search around these forums to see how that graphics card stacks up to help you make your decision.

FWIW you need to match or exceed the "recommended" specifications listed here (which it seems to do) https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/System...

Message 3 of 3
rkmcswain
in reply to: Anonymous

What @pendean said here ^^^^^^^

Close this thread.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report