Did you mean: 

No printer is selected in the plot.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
355 Views, 4 Replies

No printer is selected in the plot.

AUTOCAD: 2015LT, 2016LT, 2017LT ,2018LT, 2019LT, 2020LT

PRINTER: HP DESIGNJET 500 BY 42 (MODEL NO. C7770B)

I'm using the Windows 10. Autocad using 2015LT, 2016LT, 2017LT ,2018LT, 2019LT, 2020LT.

Previously, there was no problem using Windows 7, but after changing the os to Windows 10, the printer cannot be specified in the plot. Currently, printers are used without problems in other programs such as PDF and EXCELL.

after seeing the existing answers such as reinstalling the AUTOCAD and reinstalling the the driver on the HP homepage, he tried various kinds of attempts for three days, but posted questions as they were useless. Is there any way you can use the HP printer in the plot?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

did you install the printer driver in the computer? show some screenshot in his computer plot/printer? thanks

plott.JPG

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

I don't know how to upload an image, so I just leave a comment.

My printer also appears on the list as shown in the pictur you posted. However, pressing Select does not

select the print Then, I tried to create a pc3 file using the ADD PLOTTER WIZARD in the PLOTTER MANAGER.

1. When I choose my computer, there is no print model.

2. When I select a system printer, it says my print HP DESIGNJET500 42 BY HP, but when I select it and press NEXT, an error report appears saying, "The plotter wizard suddenly shut down due to software problems."

Message 4 of 5
ennujozlagam

you can reset your autocad default setting or you can do a clean uninstall and reinstall again your autocad program, it could be some files are corrupted and see if helps. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 5 of 5
pendean

The old HP500s in Win10 with 2015 and higher versions of AutoCAD are totally incompatible.

You can search these forums and all over the web, there is no real fix unless you can find one old Win7/8 64bit driver to install on your Win10PCs (not server) if you can find it at HP.

In the meantime you will be plotting to PDF, then printing from your PDF viewer to the HP500, or you replace that old workhorse of a plotter.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report