Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NETLOAD doesn't add command from .dll (C#)

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
772 Views, 3 Replies

NETLOAD doesn't add command from .dll (C#)

Hello, I've created a .dll containing a new command. I made it with Visual Studio 2015 and tested it on AutoCAD 2017. The thing is, I need to use it on another computer with AutoCAD 2012 on it. The problem is that the NETLOAD command on 2012 seems to work but when I type my command, it doesn't exist. Is it a problem of framework or anything else ? Is it a common problem ? I hope someone has a trick to resolve that, thank you.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

It seems that AutoCAD 2012 works better with .dll made wit .NET Framework 4.0. I created mine with the 4.5 because the AutoCAD (2017) assembly files needed were too much recent for 4.0. Do I need to replace them by downloading their previous versions ? If so, do you know a website where I can find such versions ?. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Usually you will need to rewrite the DLL for a significantly lower dwg-format base AutoCAD version (R2015 is 2013format, 2012 is 2010format).
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Thank you fore your answer but I found a solution by downloading assemblies from the previous versions of AutoCAD and now my .dll works for my AutoCAD 2012.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report