Did you mean: 

Need to select multiple vertices quickly

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
karl.trolenbergV2BMK
405 Views, 6 Replies

Need to select multiple vertices quickly

I have a model that I need to move several vertices at the same time. I can select the vertices individually, but don't know how to select multiple vertices at the same time. Any help would be appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

LASSO them.

Message 3 of 7

I forgot to mention that lasso is not working for this.
Message 4 of 7

You don't. Program limitation / by design so far.

Put in a request for future improvements here https://www.autodesk.com/company/contact-us/product-feedback

HTH
Message 5 of 7

Turn on ORTHO mode then try the STRETCH command (and disable object snap during the stretch).

You didn't explain how your vertices are laid out in your drawing are they in a straight line? vertically, horizontally, diagonally? are the points dispersed randomly? along a curve? are they grouped in a small area?

Please explain what you want to do with them after they have been selected. Your end goal might influence the move command that's offered. 

The forum has a hard time reading your mind if your issue doesn't trickle down through your fingers and onto the keyboard. You might even have to stand on your head when you type to make those thought juices flow more freely.

Chicagolooper

EESignature

Message 6 of 7

Ctrl?

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 7 of 7

This was what I was suspecting from other posts I have seen online, but I wanted to be sure. I put in a future improvement request.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

State of Sustainability Webinar

AutoCAD Inside the Factory