Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiline text issue

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
hits4200
212 Views, 2 Replies

multiline text issue

example: i cant change 3" text to 2 1/2" text height when double clicking multiline text and trying to adjust the height manually. I realize this is a terrible way of doing things but ive developed my own system and this is one issue i cant fix. It works fine in some drawings but not others. I think its just a setting somewhere. any help is appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: hits4200

MTEXT overrides like you are doing are not easy to remove: you'll have to find a LISP floating around these forums call STRIPMTEXT to remove them all first.

Once that is done, PROPERTIES command can do what you want all day long, as well s correctly creating and setting the text STYLE you wish to use too.

HTH
Message 3 of 3
hits4200
in reply to: pendean

i appreciate the response but i figured it out and it had to do with units set to 0. Im going to change my ways after this though. I may even put all of my text in paperspace. i have 0 formal training in autocad so pardon the me lol

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report