Multileader: leader striking thorugh text when facing left

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
877 Views, 2 Replies

Multileader: leader striking thorugh text when facing left

Hello,

For some reason, my AutoCAD file has started doing this when I try to shift the multileader to the left. I've tried changing some numbers in the leaders style but can't get it to go back to normal.

Any help would be appreciated.

multi leader error.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
vinodkl
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

The problem is because of the stacked number (1/2") and the right attachment type (underline top line).

You can correct this in multiple ways. One is to remove the stack properties of 1/2 or make the right attachment type similar to the left which is "middle of top line" or if you want the right attachment to have underline then change the attachment type to "underline bottom line".

You can change all these from the properties palettes or from the "MLEADERSTYLE" 🙂

vinodkl_0-1601961762828.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: vinodkl

Awesome, Thanks! @vinodkl 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

State of Sustainability Webinar

AutoCAD Inside the Factory