Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mleader with block: how to control on which side the leader attaches to?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Buzz0m
391 Views, 4 Replies

Mleader with block: how to control on which side the leader attaches to?

Hi,

I have to annotate drawings using two languages. I have to use mleaders or mleader like objects to create the annotations in such a way that one of the languages is above the mleader horizontal line and the other language is below it. I have been able to achieve this by using a custom block (two multiline attributes) in the mleader but the mleader always attaches to the right side of the block.

I have a less elegant solution with a dynamic block but I need to be able to use multiple leaders and that I don't think can be done with dynamic blocks elegantly.

Is there some setting I'm missing in the mleader object? The only attachment options are "insertion" and "center extents".

Perhaps there is another way of achieving what I'm looking for?

IN the first pic the upper mleader needs to be corrected (the attachment point of the block) and the lower one is nice and dandy.

Buzz0m_0-1612902390151.png

Buzz0m_2-1612902637881.png

Labels (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Buzz0m

Post your DWG file with the block and your attempts please.
Message 3 of 5
Buzz0m
in reply to: pendean

Hi,

the attached file was wblocked out from c3d2020. There might be some scandics in the block attribute definitions. Hope it doesn't mess anything up when opened on non scandic systems.

- F

Message 4 of 5
vinodkl
in reply to: Buzz0m

Hi @Buzz0m 

Try reducing the landing distance of the mleader to "20" and see if that solves the problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 5
Buzz0m
in reply to: vinodkl

I fiddled around with that but it doesn't work. Negative values are also not an option =/

Buzz0m_0-1612942820733.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report