Did you mean: 

Meet the new Autodesk Assistant in 2024.1 and more

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
handjonathan
2185 Views, 6 Replies

Meet the new Autodesk Assistant in 2024.1 and more

handjonathan_0-1690299854824.jpeg

AutoCAD 2024.1 and AutoCAD LT 2024.1 are now available, and with it we’ve made some important updates you’ll want to be sure to check out. And if you’re already eager to get the latest machine learning capabilities that AutoCAD has to offer, open the Autodesk Access application to start your update while you read this post.

Jonathan Hand

Industry Community Manager | AEC (Architecture & Building)

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

so just why is this a good thing? I like the AI search. but the auto ticket logging is not good. the end user does not understand the entire system, and not all users are capible of understanding even the basics of how cad works in the network environment.

Message 3 of 7
lahiruroxx96
in reply to: handjonathan

Good

Message 4 of 7
asalsaid05

Hello dear > I have a probleme > the procedure entry point AddDIIDirectory coud not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dII (propleme)

can you help me please >>>:::

Message 5 of 7

Sir

I have problem of coordinate showing , coordinate is not showing in autocad 2024 please help me , in this matter .

Message 6 of 7

Message 7 of 7
ed57gmc2

@handjonathan 

I just installed 2024.1.2 and the assistant is not working/connected. Is there some sort of connectivity outage?

Ed

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.
How to post your code.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report