Did you mean: 

LISP REQUEST: Automated Pipe construction Autocad MEP 2020

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
794 Views, 2 Replies

LISP REQUEST: Automated Pipe construction Autocad MEP 2020

Hi everyone, i'm looking for a simple Lisp program that would allow me to automate my pipe building in 3D. Something that would allow me to start with a block (90 degree elbow, 45 degree elbow), have various pipe sizes, and then extrude the pipe up a designated amount, it is drainage so there has to be a 2 degree minimum slope on any horizontal pipes. i'm having a lot of issues with structure, so even if i could get a solid foundation and take it where i need it to go on my own it would be greatly appreciated. If i were to try to explain what i want the script to do it would be, insert block (45 degree, 90 degree elbow), choose pipe inner diameter, distance to extrude up, insert another block (breakout with a tee/lateral), extrude a pipe horizontally a specified distance at a 2 degree slope. maybe have the option to switch between vertical/horizontal. and have the option to just keep adding tee's/lateral's as needed. Again if anyone could even give me an outline or some explanation of how to start making a lisp like this it would be greatly appreciated!

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Plant3D.

Message 3 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Sound like a software training need you have somewhere, fast.

... or hire a drafter and you move up to "supervisor" position since it appears you want an magic tool that will do design/drafting for you 🙂

The dedicated MEP forum is over here https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-mep/ct-p/2036

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report