2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
HullDrafter
2542 Views, 2 Replies

I ran into a pop-error mode

TJ
(*pop-error-mode*) underflow.
Cannot invoke (command) from *error* without prior call to (*push-error-using-command*).
Converting (command) calls to (command-s) is recommended.

What did I hit, and how do I get passed it?

HD

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ennujozlagam
in reply to: HullDrafter

try to reset settings to default and see if helps. thanks

reset.JPG

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 3
vinodkl
in reply to: HullDrafter

Hi @HullDrafter 

This happens when you are using the express tools (like BURST, ATTIN, ATTOUT, SUPERHATCH etc) and hit escape key(cancel) in between the command. It would be back to normal once you restart AutoCAD. if it doesn't then you need to reset AutoCAD to default. Here is how you can do that: How to reset AutoCAD to defaults 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta