Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to put hammered finish on metal sheet using Autocad 2010?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
2719 Views, 3 Replies

How to put hammered finish on metal sheet using Autocad 2010?

Dear Peers,

I am a newbie to this community. So please pardon me if questions are simple or for any mistake. I am using Autocad for more than 3 years for furniture industries.

The major reason to come  here is that I am stuck at present while designing a furniture using Autocad 2010.

I want to draw a hammered pattern on a metal sheet with round shape on an item using Autocad. I have attached two images to clear my thinking and the similar pattern I want to use on the item. Please find the attachment to see the pattern that I wanted to use in Autocad. So I am not exactly finding the right command in Autocad to draw the hammering pattern on the item. 

I would be more than happy to appreciate any suggestion on the same and it would be really kind of you.

Thanking you in advance for your support and time. It matters a lot to me.

Best,

Arvind

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Patchy
in reply to: Anonymous
Message 3 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

you don't "draw it": you find an image of that material as a raster file, like in your attachments, and apply them to a surface if you are drawing in 3D.
If these are only 2D, explore using the Express Tool SUPERHATCH with your material image file.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

It worked

Thank you so much.

I highly appreciate your help.

Best Regards,

Arvind

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report