How to Print Bing Live Maps in Layout

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
2361 Views, 5 Replies

How to Print Bing Live Maps in Layout

Hi there,

How do I print drawings with such maps. I cannot seem to find the way to make it print in the layout. Otherwise it is a great new feature!

Greets,

Bronek

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
braudpat
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello

Welcome to the Autodesk/AutoCAD Forums !

The good news with 2014 : Bing Maps !

The bad news with 2014 : you can't print any Bing Maps !!

Sorry, Bye, Pat

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
ukdxb012

Hi Bronek,

Unfortunately it is against the terms of services i'm afraid.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=21219304

Regards,

Duncan

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: ukdxb012

Hi Pat, Hi Duncan,

Thx for your input! And such a shame. I mean I can imagine it still being usefull, but what kind of feature introduction that is??? Its worse than a trial...

In a program used to draw for vaious purposes, you introduce a great enhancement but... it doesn't print nor save. And by the way when you use geo-location the live ribbon of that feature stays highlighted forever... Even when I am doing sth else. It is like once I made a hatch the icons stay forever... etc.

Anyways THX and greets,

Bronek

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Open BING maps and down near the lower left corner you will notice a couple of hyperlinks, one of which is "LEGAL".  Select that and read through that document.  The issue is with Bing, not necessarily with Autodesk.

Message 6 of 6
nkg2

Now that 2015 is out, Bing Maps can now be caputured for printing.  I tried to look up the help file on this but could not find it but then again it was late.  What is the licensing requirements to print on layouts given this new tool?  Is it part of our subscription license that we can print it or will we have to setup an account with Bing Maps in order to stay in compliance?

***Viewer/Reader Discretion is Advised***
Autodesk 2025- Architectural, Engineering and Construction Subscription & Infraworks
Windows 11 Professional, x64, Microsoft Surface Studio 2

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report