Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO FIX MISSING IMAGE WHEN TRANSFER FILE TO ANOTHER DESTINATION ?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
traiduong014969
900 Views, 3 Replies

HOW TO FIX MISSING IMAGE WHEN TRANSFER FILE TO ANOTHER DESTINATION ?

I have using ''HYPERLINK'' commad to attach some pictures on my 3d model, but when i send file for a friend. Result, it appear  a notify as below. In spite of i have use TRANSMIT feature.  Someone know fix that , please tell for me. Thanks for your help !

traiduong014969_0-1632146050653.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: traiduong014969

What is your hyperlink path exactly? that's your issue, eTransmit does not address hyperlinks in files 

pendean_1-1632147984129.png

Path Options

Provides options for organizing the files and folders that are included in the transmittal package.

Use Organized Folder Structure

Duplicates the folder structure for the files being transmitted. The root folder is the top-level folder within a hierarchical folder tree.

The following considerations apply:

• Relative paths remain unchanged. Relative paths outside the source root folder retain up to one level of the folder path above them, and are placed in the root folder.
  • Full (absolute) paths within the root folder tree are converted to relative paths. Full paths outside the source root folder retain up to one level of the folder path above them, and are placed in the root folder.
  • Full paths outside the root folder tree are converted to No Path and are moved to the root folder or to a folder within the root folder tree.
  • A Fonts folder is created, if necessary.
  • A PlotCfgs folder is created, if necessary.
  • A SheetSets folder is created to hold all support files for sheet sets, if necessary. The sheet set data (DST) file, however, is placed in the root folder. (Not applicable to AutoCAD LT.)

This option is not available if the transmittal package is saved to an Internet location.

Message 3 of 4

@traiduong014969 ,

Try removing any characters and spaces in the links - see >>LINK<<.

Consider these links and those within:

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Emilio Valentin
Message 4 of 4
jggerth
in reply to: traiduong014969

eTransmit is not going to follow the path to the hyperlink and include the hyperlink content in the transmittal.  It _will_ include the image if you use the IMAGE command and attach the image as a reference in the the DWG file.

If you need it to be a hyperlink, then the simplest thing to do is point the hyperlink to a location that is available to _both_ of you.  Perhaps putting it on an internet accessible location.  Other wise send the image separately, and tell the recipient to place it in a matching location on their end.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report