Did you mean: 

How to create arranged object on sphere

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
489 Views, 3 Replies

How to create arranged object on sphere

I want to create arranged cylinders on sphere but I couldn't find any available command in AutoCad. And also, If possible, hexagonal close-packing is better. Anybody have some idea about it?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Good morning kuwae,

Welcome to the Forums!

Have you played with the ARRAY command? I think that might get you started. Here is a link to the AKN Article that describes the command.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if my post fully solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 4
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi kuwae,

I haven't seen an update on your post so I thought I would check back. I hope you have looked at the ARRAY and 3D polar array options.  I also found this post out on the web that might help as well.

Please post your results so other community users can benefit.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if my post fully solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

I'm sorry for late reply, and thanks for your valuable information.
Especially, this post (http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?68672-geodesic-dome) which I find from your information is very helpful in solving my situation.

Finally, thanks again for your kind cooperation.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report