Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frozen Screens & missing cursor!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
818 Views, 3 Replies

Frozen Screens & missing cursor!

I am having problems with my Autocad as each tab, sheet and action causes my window to freeze. My cursor also goes missing. I have updated drivers, downloaded the most recent Autocad updates and I have a very powerful computer with load of space. This computer was designed for gaming. 

I have urgent deadlines and need urgent help please. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
gotphish001
in reply to: Anonymous

Did it just start doing this all of a sudden or has it been like this since you installed autocad?  Does it do it in every drawing or just one?  Which version of autocad and version of windows?

Nick DiPietro
Cad Manager/Monkey

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: gotphish001

Autocad used to crash mid-project which was very frustrating. Now, it hardly even lets me open it. As soon as I open a new blank file, the mouse goes missing and the screen freezes. 

I have updated all drivers and downloaded new updates. It seems like it is getting worse. 

Message 4 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

some informations needed:

• which version of AutoCAD? (please start command _ABOUT and show us a screenshot from that dialog)
  • which graphic card and driver? (please start command _GRAPHICSCONFIG and show us a screenshot from this dlg)
  • which operating system?

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report