Did you mean: 

Error Measuring Units

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
252 Views, 1 Reply

Error Measuring Units

Hi,

I got trouble in which my units shows awkward. I set the units scale to milimeters as default but when I move my pointer mouse to drawing area, the number of pointer appears too much digits. I also set the units scale to centimeters but nothing changed. I am stuck here.

Please, I need solution to way out. Thank you.In this setting, I only changed the scale one time. Only that.In this setting, I only changed the scale one time. Only that.

As you can see, near the starting axis. The numbers appear too much, even I changed to milimeters or centimeters. Still didn't work.As you can see, near the starting axis. The numbers appear too much, even I changed to milimeters or centimeters. Still didn't work.

@Anonymous 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

1) Do you just need to zoom in first? You seem to be assuming too much in your file's zoom levels perhaps.

2) Did you notice the pop-up you have says nothing about the file's actual units settings, it only talks about content you may INSERT later on being rescaled? 

pendean_0-1634561875986.png

3) DWGUNITS command is the correct place to set your "units" in a DWG file if you want to ensure it is set 100% the way you want.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report