Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWG to PDF Print Colour Issue - AutoCAD 2022

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
EB2148
1192 Views, 2 Replies

DWG to PDF Print Colour Issue - AutoCAD 2022

Hi,

A user is currently facing an issue when they convert their DWG drawing to PDF for printing. The drawing has some colour features and we have found that a section which is simply a large merged cell with data in it from Excel is copied and pasted into the DWG file, when converting to PDF it turns this section black and white despite the drawing showing it in the correct colours. We have found when taking a screenshot of the same data, inserting it into the drawing and using the convert function, the PDF appears with colour as it should.

Upon checking the settings, monochrome is being used which has normally never being an issue for the user until now. 

Would there be any settings or changes that can be made to correct this? I have attached an image for reference.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Valentin-WSP
in reply to: EB2148

@EB2148 ,

Check these links:

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Emilio Valentin
Message 3 of 3
EB2148
in reply to: Valentin-WSP

Thank you @Valentin-WSP I have used the links provided and now resolved the issue, AutoCAD was out of date which should've been one of the first things I checked!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report