Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Trial Version of AutoCAD 2014

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
23446 Views, 4 Replies

Download Trial Version of AutoCAD 2014

I am not able to find autocad 2014 free trial setup file

@Anonymous, john.vellek has edited your subject line for clarity:Free trial

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
markcalloway
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

Please use the Autodesk virtual agent to download AutoCAD 2014, during the setup just select the 30 free trial:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/software-downloads/previous-versi...

________________________________________________________________________________
If you find this post helpful, please LIKE.
If you have solved you issue please mark as ACCEPTED SOLUTION so other forum users can see how to fix this issue.

Follow me on Twitter / Follow me on Linkedin / Blog
Message 3 of 5
john.vellek

Hi amithprasad96,

Welcome to the Community.

Did @markcalloway's excellent solution help you to obtain the trial version you are looking for?  Be aware also, (depending on your workstation and operating system) that you can also download the most current version and it will open and save to 2013 file versions.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or concerns regarding this issue.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post fully solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 5
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I am checking back to see if a post helped you with your problem. Please add a post with your results so other Forum users can benefit.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if a post fully solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 5 of 5
enpower122115
in reply to: john.vellek

FOR SOME REASON I GET NOT DOWLOAD THE FREE VERSION

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report